Skip Navigation

A to Z

  • Abandoned vehicles

    If you have reason to believe a vehicle is abandoned, report it to us.

  • Air pollution

    Find out about how air pollution is monitored, and how to apply for Environmental and Waste Oil Burner permits.

  • Alcohol and Entertainment Licences

    Planning on providing certain types of entertainment, supplying alcohol or being involved with club premises? You may need a premises certificate and a personal licence.

  • Animal Licensing

    You will need a licence if you are planning on dog breeding, keeping certain wild animals, running a pet shop or operating an animal boarding or riding establishment.

  • Annual Report

    Find out how the Council has worked with residents, partners and community groups to deliver some great projects over the past year.

  • Anti-social behaviour

    Anti-social behaviour causes harassment, alarm or distress. Report it here.

  • Apprenticeships

    Apprenticeships offer a cost-effective and rewarding way to harness new talent for your business.

  • Asbestos bags

    Cambridgeshire County Council now provide asbestos disposal bags instead of Fenland District Council. More information is available on their website.

  • Assisted collection

    Request an assisted collection or report a problem with current arrangements.