Skip Navigation


  • Cambridgeshire Energy Switch

    Fenland District Council has partnered with iChoosr, the UK's leading expert in collective energy switching, to help residents save money on their energy bills.

  • Car Parks

    Find your nearest car park in Fenland, who owns it and any parking restrictions.

  • Caravan Site Licensing

    Find out if you need to have a licence and how to apply for one.

  • Cemeteries & Bereavement

    We understand that the death of a loved one can be a very confusing and upsetting time. These pages contain information on how the Council can help you.

  • Chatteris Town Council

    Contact details for Chatteris Town Council.

  • Christchurch Parish Council

    Contact details for Christchurch Parish Council.

  • Club Premises Certificate

    You need to apply for a club premises certificate if you're a social, sporting or political members club.

  • Code of Governance

    Corporate governance is the system by which an organisation directs and controls its functions and relates to its communities.

  • Commercial (Trade) Waste enquiry

    Enquire about a trade waste, mixed dry recycling or San-Pro Offensive Waste (Tiger Sack) collection.

  • Community Right to Bid

    How to nominate a local asset as a 'Asset of Community Value'.

  • Community Right to Challenge

    How community bodies can express interest to deliver local services.

  • Community Rights

    Community Right to Bid, Community Right to Challenge and the Localism act.

  • Community Safety

    Find out how we are working with partners and the community to make your neighbourhood a safer place to live and work.

  • Community Transport

    Community Transport is there to help people who are unable to use conventional public transport services, usually because of health or mobility problems.

  • Complaining about a licensed service

    Make a complaint about a service licensed by the council, or report activities that are being provided unlawfully without a licence.

  • Complaints, Compliments or Comments

    The Council aims to provide services of a high standard, and your feedback is important to us.

  • Completion Notices and New Properties

    All new build properties or properties that have been substantially restructured are given completion notices. This gives the date that Council Tax will start to be charged.

  • Conservation Areas

    Information about the Conservation Areas in Fenland and what it means to live in one.

  • Constitution

    The Constitution explains how the Council operates, how decisions are made and the procedures that are followed to ensure that these are efficient, transparent and accountable to local people.

  • Consultations

    Have your say and help the council to further improve services and to make more informed plans and decisions.

  • Contact Fenland District Council

    How to contact the Council.

  • Cookies Policy

    Our website uses cookies. By using our website and agreeing to this policy, you consent to our use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.

  • Council Housing

    The Council no longer owns or manages council housing, but tenants can still use the Council's 'Fenland @ Your Service' shops and hubs to access services and pay their rent. To contact Clarion, telephone 0800 111 6447 or follow this link.

  • Council Tax

    Council Tax is a form of local taxation. It is charged on all domestic properties and goes towards paying for local services.

  • Council Tax appeals

    You can appeal against certain decisions that have been made about your Council Tax.

  • Council Tax charges

    Find out your current Council Tax charge.

  • Councillors, Committees and Council Meetings

    Information about contacting your local councillor, upcoming Council meetings and previous agendas and minutes.

  • Customer Services

    Report an issue, apply for a service, make a payment or get some advice.

  • Hazardous Waste

    Find out how to dispose of Asbestos and hazardous items.

  • Concessionary Fares

    Information about the National Concessionary Bus Pass Scheme. To apply for a Pass, contact Cambridgeshire County Council on 0345 045 1367.