Telephone Contact Centre, Fenland @ your service Shops & Community Hubs
Find their opening hours and how they can help you.
Our One Stop Shops and Community Hubs can help you to access a range of council services that are on our website. These include:
- Bin collection timetables, as well as offering recycling advice
- Council Tax, Benefits and Business Rates advice
- Help with environmental issues such as flytipping and dog fouling
- Housing advice and information (including on behalf of Roddons Housing Association)
- Planning and Development enquiries
- Your correspondence, compliments and complaints (3Cs)
Our Chatteris and Whittlesey Hubs are in the same location as the public library, so you can use that at the same time.
The Business Reception is for Fenland Hall visitors only and we are unable to take payments here.
Telephone Contact Centre
Mondays to Fridays 9am to 4pm.
Chatteris Community Hub
|Furrowfields, Chatteris, PE16 6DY||Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10am to 5pm, Tuesday 2pm to 5pm, Saturday 10am to 1pm (closed Thursday)|
March @ your service shop
|8 Broad Street, March, PE15 8TP||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 4pm, Saturdays 9am to noon (closed Thursday)|
Whittlesey Community Hub
|31 - 35 Market Street, Whittlesey,Peterborough, PE7 1BA||Monday 9am-5pm, Tuesday 9am-1pm, Wednesday 9am-12noon, Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-1pm (closed Thursday)|
Wisbech @ your service shop
|2-3 Bridge Street, Wisbech, PE13 1AF||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9am-4pm, Saturday 9am to noon.|
Business Reception at Fenland Hall
Fenland Hall, County Road, March, PE15 8NQ
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am - 4:45pm. Please note :- we are unable to take payments here.|
Working with partners
We can also point you to other organisations who can help you with a range of other issues:
- Citizens Advice Bureau. A drop-in advice service is available. There is also a self-service information terminal available at the Chatteris & Whittlesey Community Hub, as well as free access to their website for general information.
- Timebanking. Available in our March One Stop Stop every Tuesday 10am-noon, and Wednesday 12.30pm-4pm.
- Family Mediation Service. Available on Tuesdays in our Wisbech One Stop Shop. Please make an appointment first by calling 01733 347353.