Skip Navigation


Information about Fenland District Council owned Street Lights, Street Furniture and Bus Shelters, including how to report street furniture faults.

Street Furniture

Cambridge County Council is the Highway Authority for Fenland. This means it is responsible for looking after the roads, including pavements, verges and weed control (not Fenland District Council).

To report a problem on the roads or a pothole, visit Cambridgeshire County Council's website. You can also find more information about road closures and planned maintenance there, as well on ELGIN,

Fenland District Council looks after parks and open spaces including play areas, skate and BMX parks.

Maintenance of street lights, street furniture and bus shelters is shared between Fenland District Council, Cambridgeshire County Council and Town & Parish Councils. To find out more and how to report any issues, please read the sections below.