Skip Navigation

Report a problem/fault

Use our online form to report a problem with Fenland District Council Bus Shelters, Car Parks, Street Furniture and more.

Do it online (transport)
iCM Form
  1. About you
  2. Your report
  3. Location of Item:
    1. If you feel it is extremely dangerous, please contact the Police.