Skip Navigation

Food complaints

  1. Data protection
    1. Fenland District Council will use the information you give on this form to process your request for service. In certain cases, your data will be shared with our trusted partners (third parties) to fulfil your request. Your information will be stored securely in accordance with our privacy and data retention policies. Please visit for more information.
  2. About you
  3. Are you complaining about something that has happened in Fenland?*
  4. Unfortunately Fenland District Council cannot help. Please contact the district council where the incident has taken place.