You can bid for a Housing Association home when you're on the Housing Register.
Check when your bin(s) will be emptied
For recyclable items including cardboard, paper, aerosols, cans, tins, glass and plastics
Advice on having bonfires and what to do if you need to make a complaint
The UK has now left the EU. This page signposts to Government guidance that is particularly helpful for residents and businesses
Our cleansing team will remove broken glass on public land
Your brown bin is for garden waste
Building regulations are minimum standards for design, construction and alterations. CNC delivers our building control service on our behalf
We can collect items that are too big for your wheeled bin
Our Business Plan sets out the projects we will deliver across Fenland over the next 12 months. Its overall aim is to address social, environmental and economic needs in order to improve the quality of life for local people

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page