Skip Navigation

Abandoned vehicles

  1. Data protection
    1. Fenland District Council will use the information you give on this form to process your request for service. In certain cases, your data will be shared with our trusted partners (third parties) to fulfil your request. Your information will be stored securely in accordance with our privacy and data retention policies. Please visit for more information.
  2. Your details
  3. Vehicle information (if known)
    1. VEHICLE REGISTRATION GUIDANCE - Please make sure that you enter the full vehicle registration number, failure to do so may mean that we cannot action this request.
  4. Vehicle location
    1. Please provide as much detail as possible. You can also locate the vehicle on the map below.
    2. Fenland District Council will need the land owner's consent in order to remove an abandoned vehicle from private land. A fee for charged for this service.