Temporary Event Notice (TEN)

You need a Temporary Event Notice to carry out a 'licensable activity' in unlicensed premises


Public toilet information and opening hours

Trade Commercial Waste and Recycling

We offer a trade waste and recycling collection service

Traveller Site Pitch

Apply for a Traveller Site pitch in Fenland

Tree works

Find out when you need permission to undertake works to trees

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page