Site Alert
Our Public Access (Planning Portal) and Councillor (Meetings, Minutes and Agendas) pages will be unavailable between 1pm-6pm on Saturday 25th June due to maintenance. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Change of name

Please complete a change of name form to update your details

To change your name and update your entry in the register, please complete the change of name form.  

You will also need to give supporting evidence with the form. This could be:

  • a marriage or civil partnership certificate; or
  • a deed poll; or
  • an amended birth certificate

If you don't want to send an original document, you can take them into one of our Customer Service Centres or Community Hubs. You can also email a copy of the document with your completed form to

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page