Skip Navigation

Change of subscription address

  1. Data protection
    1. Fenland District Council will use the information you give on this form to process your request for service. In certain cases, your data will be shared with our trusted partners (third parties) to fulfil your request. Your information will be stored securely in accordance with our privacy and data retention policies. Please visit for more information.
  2. Your details
  3. Current subscription details
    1. Address
    2. Your subscription number is listed on the sticker you received for your bin. It will begin with the letters SR and will be followed by eight digits - e.g SR000000.
  4. New subscription address
  5. Confirmation