Advice on keeping the workplace safe and operating under revised safety measures
Following the Prime Minister's announcement on January 4th, England is subject to new national lockdown guidelines. Full information about the businesses that must close and that can remain open (albeit under certain measures) can be found on the Government's website.
We are currently waiting for further information from Government to understand how this will impact the business grant schemes we offer.
Further details of future business grant schemes will be published on this website when they are available.
Coronavirus Business Grants
There are a number of grants available to support businesses that have had to close, or have been significantly impacted, by Coronavirus restrictions.
- Closed Businesses Lockdown Payment - in addition to the Local Restrictions Support Grant, businesses required to close due to the current national lockdown are entitled to a one-off top-up grant
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG)
- Tier 2 Restrictions between 2 December and 25 December 2020 - hospitality, accommodation and leisure businesses that suffered a reduction in trade due to the Tier 2 restrictions are eligible for the LRSG (Open) grant. The LRSG (Closed) grant is available to businesses in these sectors which are required to remain closed, i.e. due to the requirement to only serve alcohol alongside a substantial meal
- Tier 4 Restrictions and National Lockdown from 26 December onwards - all businesses registered for business rates which were required by law to close from when Fenland entered Tier 4 restrictions are entitled to receive a grant
- LRSG (November 2020 lockdown) - for businesses that had to close between 5 November and 2 December 2020
- Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) December 2020 payment - this scheme has now closed for new applications. Future schemes are due to be announced in early 2021
- £1,000 grant for 'wet-led' pubs - applications for this scheme are now open and eligible businesses must apply before 31 January 2021
View full information about these schemes and how to apply.
Please keep checking our website for the most up to date information about grant schemes.
Government guidance: help and support available
Visit the Government's website for the latest business information. It explains:
Should an outbreak occur at a business or organisation that you are responsible for, early outbreak management guidance is available which will help you to quickly identify, report and respond to any potential COVID-19 outbreak.