Toggle menu


Housing Advice

Free, confidential housing advice for residents and landlords

Bid for a home

You can bid for a Housing Association home when you're on the Housing Register.


Help for people who are, or could be, homeless

Housing Complaints

Advice for tenants living in poor conditions within private rented accommodation

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Licensing

Many HMOs need a licence. Find out how to apply or renew a licence

Landlord Advice

Advice for landlords about safety standards, management standards and housing legislation

Empty Homes

Information for property owners and residents about empty homes and the benefits of bringing them back into use

Disabled Facilities Grants

Adaptions to help you stay living independently at home


Help to keep your energy costs manageable

Share to Buy

The Share to Buy website offers a range of affordable property ownership options in Fenland

Caravan Sites

Licensing for caravan sites and park homes

Traveller Site Pitch

Apply for a Traveller Site pitch in Fenland

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email