Community Right to Challenge
Community bodies can express interest to deliver local services
Certain community bodies can challenge the way a service is run. They may have the opportunity to deliver council services, or part of a service.
We will consider expressions of interest to deliver a service. If accepted, we will run a procurement exercise for the service.
The following 'relevant bodies' can submit an expression of interest:
- Voluntary or community groups (who do not carry out activities for profit)
- A body of persons (or trust) established for charitable purposes
- Community interest companies
- Parish and Town councils
- Former employees of the council
- Some Fire and Rescue authorities
Relevant bodies can work together to submit their expression of interest.
To submit an expression of interest, please complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your challenge relates to a service that is currently contracted out to external partners, please contact us when this contract finishes.