Ransonmoor Community Fund
A small grants fund available to groups in Benwick, Doddington and Wimblington
The Ransonmoor Community Fund can provide grants for groups wanting to make improvements in their community that will have an environmental benefit.
The fund is managed by a committee, made up of:
- Fenland District Council
- Representatives from Doddington, Benwick and Wimblington Parish Councils
- Representatives living within the turbine catchment area
What you can bid for
The committee will consider bids that enhance or protect the environment in some way, and which local people can learn from. Examples include:
This list is not exhaustive; other ideas are welcome.
The maximum grant amount per project is £5,000.
The following will not be funded:
- Bids from 'for profit' organisations
- Bids from individual households
- Fulfillment of statutory duty, running costs or maintenance
- Projects that won't have enough environmental benefit
- Projects where the works have been completed prior to approval
How to bid
The current round of bids closes on 5th March 2023
To apply, please complete the application form. This also gives scoring criteria information to help applicants meet the requirements of the fund.
The committee will judge applications in September or March (whichever is soonest).
If you have any queries, please contact the Street Pride Co-ordinator by calling 01354 654321 or emailing email@example.com