Site Alert
We are currently undertaking our annual customer satisfaction survey, let us know your thoughts on the help you have received today here.


Free, confidential housing advice for residents and landlords
You can bid for a Housing Association home when you're on the Housing Register.
Help for people who are, or could be, homeless
Advice for tenants living in poor conditions within private rented accommodation
We are offering grant assistance to help with heating repairs or improvements
Many HMOs need a licence. Find out how to apply or renew a licence
Advice for landlords about safety standards, management standards and housing legislation
Information for property owners and residents about empty homes and the benefits of bringing them back into use
Adaptions to help you stay living independently at home
Help to keep your energy costs manageable
The Share to Buy website offers a range of affordable property ownership options in Fenland
Licensing for caravan sites and park homes

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page