What goes in my bins?

This page gives information about what you can put in your household bins.

If you have too much rubbish to fit in your bin, you can take it to a Household Recycling Centre for free.

For a small fee, we can also collect large household items as bulky waste.

For recyclable items including cardboard, paper, aerosols, cans, tins, glass and plastics
Your brown bin is for garden waste
For non-recyclable waste and food waste
For items that can't go in your wheeled bins. Fenland centres are in March, Whittlesey and Wisbech.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page