Toggle menu


You may be entitled to some help to pay your rent or Council Tax

We are part of the Anglia Revenues Partnership (ARP) which delivers an efficient Council Tax and Housing Benefit service across five Councils. These pages link to information about some of the benefits you can apply for on the ARP website. 

You may also be entitled to benefits that we don't provide. More information is available on the benefit calculator.

Housing Benefit

Housing Benefit can help you pay your rent on the property you live in if you're unemployed, on a low income or claiming benefits

Universal Credit

Universal Credit is a single monthly payment for people in and out of work. It replaces Housing Benefit, Income Support, Jobseeker's Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance and Tax Credits

Discretionary Payments

Discretionary Payments are short term or one off payments that are given to anyone experiencing exceptional financial hardship. You must be receiving Housing Benefit, the Housing Element of Universal Credit or Council Tax Reduction to be considered for it

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email