Toggle menu

Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night refreshment

Businesses, organisations or people who want to sell or supply alcohol in Fenland need a licence from us

Types of businesses that need alcohol licences include pubs, bars, cinemas, theatres, nightclubs, late-opening cafes, takeaways, village halls and supermarkets. 

Premises Licence

A premise licence is a permanent licence for a specific location

Club Premises Certificate

You need to apply for a club premises certificate if you're a social, sporting or political members club

Personal Licences

Every premise selling or supplying alcohol needs a Personal Licence holder

Temporary Event Notice (TEN)

You need a Temporary Event Notice to carry out a 'licensable activity' in unlicensed premises

Licensing Act 2003 - Premises Licence and Club Certificate Reviews

Apply for a review to take place or view current applications

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email