Toggle menu


Need more information or help with an application? You contact our licensing team through our online form or by emailing

Licensing Public Register

Search and comment on current applications, consultations and review notices

Licensing Public Consultation

Search and comment on current consultations

House to House Collection

You need a permit from us if you are going door-to-door collecting money or goods for charitable purposes in Fenland

Pavement Licence

A pavement licence allows a licence holder to place removable furniture outside their premises for certain purposes

Street Collecting

You need a street collection permit if you are collecting money or selling goods for charitable purposes on a street or in a public place

Scrap Metal Dealer Licence

Every scrap metal dealer must have a licence. Operating without one is a criminal offence.

Tattooing/Semi Permanent Tattooing, Ear/Body Piercing, Electrolysis and Acupuncture

You must register yourself and your premises with us if you want to offer the services of tattooing, semi-permanent tattooing, ear or body piercing, electrolysis or acupuncture

Contact the Licensing team

Can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact the licensing team

Safety Advisory Group (SAG)

If you are thinking of organising an event you will need to take into account the legalities and responsibilities that are associated with being an event organiser.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email